Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hopeful!

I contacted the City of Kelowna again to see if City Park was free Oct. 13th.  When I had sent in my initial request she said they give first dibs to returning events and there had been an event that same Saturday last year so I was thinking it was going to be booked.  BUT I got an e-mail from her yesterday and she said so far it is open and the time frame for returning events to book was closing! So, she said to contact her again in a couple weeks.  I am hopeful!!!
A couple weekends ago we drove around Kelowna to see if there were any other options but I came home a bit discouraged :(  So, this would be pretty much perfect if it all works out!  God's on my side and He is lining things up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment