Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's January

It's the post Christmas winter lull, and everyone is dreading Blue Monday.  (Well, maybe not everybody, but just thought it was an interesting day...)
January *should* hold a few depressing moments for me, but my face is lifted these days.  I choose to celebrate Brennan's birthday and I'm using my 'Brennan moments' to work on this project/event.
I saw on my side bar that I have under 9 months until we walk.  GULP!
So, this morning I made up a logo and got back to work on my sponsorship letters.  My goal is to get them out this week - or at least a number of them.

Logo :)  I love it!

I'm still in the works of wording the details on the website and with my cousins help we can hopefully get it up and running soon!
AND, today I made things 'public'.  Well, I posted and created a 'page' on Facebook, so it's a start :)  The word is out there now and I have no intention of stepping down.....but we'll see what God has in store.
AND, I guess I changed this blogs settings to public too.....so, here we go!

3 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME, Jen!!!!
    Did you end up hearing from the Vernon WTR organizer? Excited to see this develop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! You will be able to bless many families through organizing this event. This is such a meaningful way to honor the memory.

    ReplyDelete