I have never done anything like this. I still have HUGE doubts that I can actually do it. (Which is why this blog has not come out of it's private hiding...)
I'm just typing up the sponsorship letters and I have the line below my name blank. I'm supposed to write something like: Okanagan Walk to Remember "Founder" or "President" or something prestigious like that....but I can't bring myself to write that. Sounds so above me. I want to write "just a mom who wants to start up a little walk to remember our son and help other grieving families remember their lost babies". That might be a bit wordy tho...
40 DFL says, "organizer" - that's a little less 'large' :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, I like that WAAAAY better! Thanks P!
ReplyDeleteOh Jen - this is amazing... You have my 100% support and prayers on this undertaking!! God is so GOOD to redeem our grief in such a magnificent way...
ReplyDelete