Monday, October 17, 2011

Wind in & out of my sails

Last week I was so gung-ho about doing this WTR.  My vision and excitement were huge and nothing was going to stop me!
Well, I guess I should have expected it to die down a little.  Or at least to hit some sort of road bump.
I'm not sure if I would consider this a road bump (it could quite possibly be the hugest blessing)...but yesterday I found out there is already a WTR in Vernon.  It had it's 8th walk a few weeks ago.
Not sure where to go from here.  Whether to keep pushing for a Kelowna walk or join forces with her....or give into my insecurities and just stop before I get in too deep....
I contacted the girl who heads the Vernon walk up and she e-mailed me last night.  I think it was the "it's an extreme amount of work and money" that threw me off.  I'm not sure what I was expecting....but maybe that's when reality set in :S
I just e-mailed her back.  I guess I will keep moving forward and see where this all goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment